Work is underway to form a new Alumni Committee by June 2017.
Several members have been contacted to ask if they are interested in filling the role of President & Vice President and then the Committee members will be appointed.
During 2017, the Alumni Committee will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of recommendations from the 2017-2020 Alumni Strategy Plan, with the assistance of the Alumni Liaison Officer. The main deliverables for 2017 are:
- Get the Alumni Committee functioning efficiently including sourcing new Committee members
- Provide input into the regular e-Newsletters and communications
- Identify conveners for the class reunions during 2017 (propose having 5, 10 and 15 years)
- Coordinate the Spring Cocktail Party in September/October
- Support the new Membership Drive for 2017 by encouraging contacts to assist in get contact details for lost members
- Review the new Website and provide input and ideas for improvement
- Work with the College Dean identifying Mentors and Guest Speakers to work with current students