Having accepted the offer of a place at Aquinas College for the 2023 residential year (commencing Saturday 18 February 2023 for new students and Sunday 19 February 2023 for returning students), I will comply with the following terms and conditions as stated below.
- to abide by the rules of College as outlined on the College’s website
- to participate actively in College life (including regular attendance at Formal Dinners when on campus; the Collegiate Dinners held during the year; completing my Outreach hours and contribute to building a positive College culture
- to pay all fees as set by the Council as outlined in the 2023 Fee Schedule and published on the College website and all sundry invoices & charges incurred. Should my account be placed with a debt recovery agency, personal information will be disclosed to the agency, and I will be responsible to pay all expenses relating to the recovery of the account.
- that my continuing residency is contingent on my maintaining good academic standing (i.e., passing all courses for progression in my degree)
- that the Rector has the right to serve notice to terminate my residency if I am found to have seriously breached College rules as detailed in the Student Handbook
- that admission to the College is for one year at a time and that I will have to re-apply for a continuing place each year
- that Aquinas has a 40-week residential year and I am responsible for the fees for the whole of this period, even if I leave College before the end of the year
- that there are rules about the refund of the Deposit and that these are outlined on the College website
- to the College obtaining from my University my results each semester or study period
- to the College using my photograph in its publications and website, and understand that I may ask to be exempt from this clause
- to the College providing information about my financial obligations under this agreement to my guarantor if I have one
"*" indicates required fields