Aquinas College offers a range of conference, events and hospitality options and is an ideal environment all year round for staff meetings, team workshops, training sessions and private functions.
During the Christmas Period, we offer a bed & breakfast service for groups and casual guests (December to February).
The Chapel of St Thomas is available as a beautiful wedding venue for most of the year.
Set in historic buildings and grounds, Aquinas is a peaceful and comfortable environment situated close to the city centre and convenient to many other attractions.
The College is walking distance from:
- Adelaide’s CBD (10 minutes)
- Uni SA and Adelaide uni city campuses (10 minutes)
- O’Connell Street shopping precinct (5 minutes)
- Adelaide Oval (2 minutes)
- Memorial Drive Tennis Centre (5 minutes)
- Adelaide Zoo (15 minutes)
- North Adelaide Golf Courses (5 minutes)
- North Adelaide Swimming Centre (15 minutes)
The College can accommodate group bookings of up to 200.
Accommodation ranges from standard single rooms with shared bathroom facilities to en-suite rooms with air-conditioning.
All room rates include continental breakfast in the David Hogarth dining room.
Facilities available include:
- Comfortable outdoor areas and function/meeting rooms;
- General Common Rooms (some with Foxtel) for relaxing, lounging and reading;
- The David Hogarth Dining Room seats 250 comfortably;
- Onsite catering staff can provide all meal options (with appropriate notice);
- IT and AV equipment available for conference hire;
- Free internet access;
- Private Chapel (seats 150 people comfortably); and
- Electronic key security and duty officers 24/7.